Top Charter takes care of everything and especially you! With or without skipper, let yourself be guided by our expert advice.
Departures start at 9:30am in Port Grimaud or at 10am from the marina of your choice (for rentals with skipper only). Returns take place between 6 and 7pm.
Informations about rental
Discover the progress of a boat rental with Top Charter.
- For rentals with skipper, no deposit will be required
- The full fuel will be done in the evening with customers.
- For rentals without skipper, a deposit will be required (ask your bank for your ceiling).
- Our team will explain the operation of the boat, and will perform maneuvers at the port on departure and arrival.
- The full will also be paid directly.
In case of accidents
All boats offered for rent are insured. You will be protected by your insurance in the event of damage, minus any deductible.
We handle all the necessary administrative work until full payment is made:
- Collecting witness testimonies
- Declaring damages with the boat owner’s insurance company
- Repair estimates
- Expert’s findings
- Insurance agreement
It is to be noted that the procedure is very long (5 to 6 months minimum)
We also offer additional insurance such as accidental damage waiver, cancellation due to weather... please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Convenient: Free parking is available next to the agency office. *
In high season (July - August and Voiles de Saint Tropez) we ask our clients to only take one car per rental.
*Subject to availability